The Executive Committee of the STCA have committed to putting pressure on the City of Cape Town in order to upgrade and better maintain Seaforth beach. This is essential since the area attracts many tourists. Some improvements have already been made and we are sure that there will be further improvements in the near future.
The completed improvements are:
- The tap and shower have been replaced
- The wendy house on the parking lot has been upgraded
- The old sign has been removed from the garden at the entrance to the parking
- The palm trees have been trimmed
- The traffic cone has been removed and replaced with a more suitable traffic warning
- The weeds in Whalers Way were removed